The legal marketing niche is cutthroat. Law firms shell out tens of thousands of dollars to attract visitors to their websites. With that much money being spent on law firm web design, you need to deliver.
A common complaint we hear from attorneys is, “I spent a fortune on XYZ legal marketing firm, and my website isn’t generating any cases!” or “My website is only attracting the cases I don’t want!”
Almost all of these lawyer websites have one big thing in common: poor web design and optimisation. We have made a list of some important things to help you create a law website that outperforms your competitors.
The Importance of Website Design for Law Firms
Legal marketing has not been very innovative over the years. But, the best law firm websites are making a big difference in digital marketing. With this data becoming increasingly accessible to the public and easier to use as a template, your marketing team will have to raise their standards to stay ahead of the competition.
A clean, dynamic, and user-friendly website can impress potential clients and contribute to a higher conversion rate. High-value clients in a niche market are limited: if you lose the best cases, your competitors will win them. Attracting and retaining these clients can boost your bottom line and reputation simultaneously.
Now more than ever, having a top-notch legal practice marketing strategy is an absolute necessity. Your website must leave a lasting impression on your audience while beating your closest competitors to ensure you capture and retain the best clients in the market.
6 Tips for Designing a High-Converting Law Firm Website
When it comes to optimising your website’s design, you need to incorporate strong technical, visual, and human elements. Here are our top recommendations for creating a top-notch legal website:
- Design and optimise for mobile. According to Google, 94% of people search for local information on their mobile phones. Additionally, over 50% of consumers make purchases on mobile. Don’t miss out on potential clients by neglecting to design your website for mobile devices.
- Keep it simple for users. The goal of a powerful and aesthetically pleasing website is to convert new clients. If your website is confusing or difficult to navigate, potential clients will abandon it before they even have a chance to learn about your services. Make sure your website is easy to use and that all important information is readily accessible.
- Write to your users. While SEO is still important, keyword stuffing will only alienate potential clients. Write clear, concise, and engaging content that is easy to read and understand. Avoid using jargon or legalese that your target audience may not be familiar with.
- Use high-quality images. Images can be a powerful tool for engaging visitors and conveying information. However, it’s important to use high-quality images that are relevant to your content. Avoid using blurry, pixelated, or outdated images.
- Showcase your team and specialisation. People are more likely to do business with a law firm they feel they can trust. Showcase your team members and highlight their experience and expertise. This will help potential clients feel confident in your ability to handle their legal matters.
- Create authoritative content. Content is still king when it comes to website quality. Create informative and engaging content that will establish your firm as a thought leader in your field. This could include blog posts, articles, infographics, or videos.
Creating and maintaining the best law firm website design involves more than just piecing together a template design and adding keywords. It requires ongoing analysis of your website, the competitive landscape of your market, and meticulous tracking and A/B testing of your results. The easiest way to achieve this is to hire a professional web development agency that can handle all the aspects of your website design and optimisation. And if other legal firms have already taken the lead, it’s high time to not only catch up but also quickly outperform them with the best legal website design.
Build Your Law Firm Website with Creativ Digital
If you found our custom law website design appealing or want to learn more about what we can offer in terms of website development for law firms, we can help you with that. We are experts in website development for law firms, and we can create a website that suits your needs and expectations. We have a dedicated team of developers, designers, and quality assurance experts who consistently deliver high-quality and unique websites for lawyers and law firms.
Interested in website development for law firms? Contact Creativ Digital today so you can have a dedicated development team to work on a solution just for you!