YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS’ UNCONVENTION
Australia’s Largest Event for Entrepreneurs Under 35
SYDNEY I MELBOURNE
Sydney CBD Event is on Saturday 19 March 2011
Australia’s top entrepreneurs, investors, top tier business brands and 300 high-growth companies are all coming together for what has become known as Australia’s largest event for entrepreneurs under 35.
CLICK HERE for details and to see a short video trailer!
Hear From Australia’ Best
Creel Price (Sydney)
Started with $5,000 and a business partner, within 10 years grew to over 1,000 staff and sold for $109m.
Ruslan Kogan (Melbourne)
Ruslan has built Kogan Technologies and Millan Direct into BRW Fast Starters, taking on Australia’s largest retail giants. Domenic is a BRW Young Rich List Member and innovator in the field of technology.
Domenic Carosa (Melbourne)
Domenic built Destra into a company doing $100m revenue as the youngest publicly listed CEO in Australian history. Today Domenic heads up the Future Capital Development Fund, investing in internet upstarts.
CLICK HERE for further details
So why do you need to make sure you’re there with us?
- Hear from Australia’s top entrepreneurs including Creel Price in Sydney, who sold his business for $109m, and Ruslan Kogan in Melbourne, a BRW Young Rich List Member at the age of 28
- Mix and mingle with 300 like-minded people exchanging business cards, idea’s and opportunities
- Pitch your business to the panel of speakers and audience of 300 to win a $10,000 Business Accelerator Package
- Liaise with some of Australia’s top business brands
- Speak with investors and potential mentors about your growth path
All of the Unconventions held in 2010 were sold out well before the event date, feel free to forward to any friends you would also like to come.
CLICK HERE to see the details for when the event is in your city!
Look forward to seeing you there…